Sunday, November 26, 2006

Just a little late, but we know I was busy...

Things I Am Grateful For, Texas Edition:

* Taco Cabana's queso

* the possibility of the Museum District, even if I never manage to see it

* not having to pay an electricity bill

* my free, yet terribly comfortable, bed

* the word "forsooth," my favorite catchphrase of the intern collective (followed by our unofficial motto: "Don't suck!")

* introducing new people to High School Musical

* knowing the most effective bus route to the favored movie theater of the A.D. Players

* living one block from a mall

* new friends willing to chauffer all over, treat to onion rings, play games until everyone is beyond ridiculous, join in all manner of random adventures, and yet still appreciate stories from the people you're thankful for from back home

No comments: