Wednesday, October 07, 2009

bouncing sheep bolero

I'm somewhat too sleepy to leave work at the moment, as I'm not sure I'd make it to the proper bus (only slightly joking). I don't know where I went downhill during the day, but I guess it has something to do with falling asleep pre-10:30 last night (and thus waking up before seven today).

Last night I sat besides the pool for a good hour and pretended I was on the dock at a lake. Perhaps if the pool light had decided whether it wanted to be on or off (instead of flickering back and forth every ten minutes or so), I could've pretended more affectively.

I'm currently eating the end of the Jaffa Cakes Caleb bought while in London (and then gifted to me after--I guess--not caring for the chocolate/orange/crumbling crust flavor). I, on the other hand, cannot get enough of the jam-like orange center, and should use this time instead to find a way to procure more of the delightful cakes? cookies? lovelies? without a $700 plane ticket involved.

2 comments:

Travis said...

http://www.amazon.com/Jaffa-cakes-Cakes-pack-12/dp/B000HY11HA

It's still $23.00, but that's way better than $700.00. (Unless you want to buy them 'used', in which case, they're only $3.49...I don't suggest going the cheap route on this, though...)

Travis said...

Or you could make your own!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/oct/01/dessert-jaff-cakes-marcus-wareing