Saturday, March 20, 2010

welcome in, welcome in/shame about the weather

I keep thinking I hear someone else in the theater with me, clunking doors and walking about. Instead of checking, though, I just blast my music louder to try and drown out, I don't know, the sound of ghosts or whatever. If someone actually is hear (and somehow reading my blog at the same time), please just let me know you're here. I don't really care enough to check, but it'd be nice to know.

I love finding the sour cream pocket of the Jason's baked potato. Also, kudos to my brain for requesting extra cheese, meaning I can add it in after the layer of toppings has already been consumed. High five, self!

My phone now plays the "We Just Got a Letter" song from Blue's Clues whenever a text comes in, so I've listen to a lot of Steve lately. If only he could finally release his next (not children's show) album, I could rock out to that instead of British boys.

No comments: