Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Something Missouri Hannah never would have said: "Guacamole, I love you."
(I just said that sentence aloud in my otherwise empty office. Of course I did.) It's still weird not being at the theater in the evenings. (I guess other people think so, too, as I had a few ask me if I was at Saturday's rehearsal because I missed being part of the process.) It's really on this week that I've started spending more time out and about, rather than clinging to all my precious time sitting on the couch. (Dear couch, I love you. Yes, more than guacamole.) * I'm helping out with props right now, which is how I've quickly learned how to address letters, German-style. (Hint: the numbers are switched around from American.) This is also much better than typing scripts for captioning. * These fish tacos I have for lunch are *so good,* I'm actually glad that it only takes one to fill me up. * I feel like there's something a bit off with Whataburger sponsoring the Bollywood film I'm watching on Hulu right now. Are they aware of what happens to cows there? * Gosh, there's lots of open white space in the new Blogger template design. I am not a fan. * Someday, I will not be stuffed up or dripping from the nose or generally completely well once more, and then I shall celebrate. This is not going to happen for a few days, I think. * Probably a vital step to keeping the plants in the office window growing would be remembering to water them. Sorry, Easter-themed plants.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

That is not how I formatted this post. Dangit, new template!