Monday, December 17, 2012

Is there a more joyful scene in cinema than when the Oneders [that's the ONE-ders] hear their song on the radio for the first time? (If so, I don't want to know about it. Thanks.)
I'm not sure why, but my copy of That Thing You Do! is now randomly pulling up the subtitles mid-play. I'm not selecting them, and then go away when I turn the subtitles [back] off, but it's weird.

Phase two of mailing Christmas cards went out today - hurrah! Progress! Goodness, it's easy to mail things when you actually have *stamps.*

It's a good thing I have a variety of food in the house, because that makes it [slightly] easier to move past sitting on the couch and eating nothing but goldfish crackers. (Have we talk about how I'm essentially nine? I thought I'd aged up a bit, but I was wrong.)

Oh, Regional Holiday Music, how much I love you. You, and Baby Boomer Santa. And Danny Glover's facial expressions.

1 comment:

Travis said...

I need to go back and re-watch that one. I need a Community fix anyway.